Your Professional Notary Public Web Page in Minutes!
GoGetNotary.com offers you an affordable, professional web page with a marketable web address and FREE placement in our notary directory. It’s an economical step to an effective marketing strategy. You’ll create a true web page with our easy-to-follow template that includes your services, specialties, service area, experience, testimonials, photo and logo.
Top Seven Benefits of Your GoGetNotary Web Page
1. You’ll project a professional image. When you’re handed a business card these days, do you look for a web address? Most customers expect professionals to have an Internet address and provide more information online. With your professional profile at GoGetNotary.com, not only do you have a web presence but your page is fast, clean and well-designed. It says “I’m serious about my business.”
2. It’s your opportunity to make a great first impression. This isn’t a plain-vanilla notary directory. Here you can include your experience, your specialties, how you treat your customers, ALL your service areas, your photo and your logo. Plus you can boost your credibility by posting testimonials. You can even add the Optional Audio Feature so potential customers can listen to a personal message from you. Your “first impression” here can make the phone ring!
“GoGetNotary.com is wonderful! You get a professional looking webpage PLUS clients! My last four service requests were from people who found me here! This is definitely an excellent opportunity for Notaries.” —Korey Humphreys, Mobile Notary, Statewide Massachusetts-Middlesex, Worcester, Essex, Plymouth
3. More traffic can mean more business. Along with the traffic we’re receiving from Google, MSN, Yahoo and other search engines (already Google Page Rank 4 and Alexa 88,503!), we’ll advise you on simple, free marketing methods you can use to attract even more customers directly to your web page. And we’ll continue to increase traffic to our site through more advertising, press releases, networking, site submission and reciprocal arrangements. Plus, we’re the only notary service to provide related sites—GoGetLoan.com, GoGetEscrow.com, GoGetRealEstate.com—to increase your networking opportunities. Make your GoGetNotary page the foundation for your marketing strategy.
4. Your customers can always find you. Moved? New cell phone? Different email address? You control your page so you can update the content in seconds. No webmaster fees, no delays. Keep your contact information up-to-date, and new prospects, current customers, title companies, and signing companies can always find you. Ask them to bookmark your page for instant access. Repeat and referral customers can also locate you at GoGetNotary through our unique search-by-name feature.
“Thank you, Go Get Notary! I appreciate all the calls I am receiving since signing up with you! Also, I want to tell anyone who is just starting out that this website is very user friendly. In a matter of minutes, I was up and running with a professional looking website. The technical support is fabulous, too. The staff at Go Get Notary is not only friendly, but they treat each client with the utmost respect and courtesy.” —Vikki Watanabe, Mobile Notary, South Bay Area-Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, CA
5. You can start promoting yourself today. Even if you don’t know anything about html code or programming, you’ll have your web page posted in minutes. It’s as simple as filling in a form. Complete as much or as little of the template as you like and click “Add.” Your page is immediately available and automatcially included in our searchable directory. Upload your photo and logo yourself or email them to us and we’ll do it for you. Need help with editing? We can do that, too.
6. It’s so affordable, you can keep your GoGetNotary address permanently. You’ll find other companies charging nearly $200 for a generic web page even if it can’t be bookmarked or has an unfriendly address like http://www.xyznotarydirectory.com/usa/az/asp?=17TP782467. (Try putting that on a business card!) Or you could pay $39 to $139 a year for a basic listing in a national directory and then pay extra to add additional service areas or your photo. No other notary web service comes close to our custom features and our low price.
“Everyone at GoGetNotary has been very helpful with my partner and myself getting our signing company off the ground. It was extremely easy to develop the web page. We plan to continue to be associated with GoGetNotary as our business grows.” —Shari J. Lockard, Mobile Notary/Real Estate Agent, Northern Virginia Area-Fairfax County, Prince William County, Loudoun County, and parts of Fauquer County
7. You have nothing to lose. You can join us risk-free for 60 days. If you decide your own professional web page and directory listing won’t increase your new, repeat and referral business in the coming year, simply cancel your membership by email or phone within 60 days. We’ll cheerfully refund your money, no questions asked.
Please contact us if you have any questions about your membership or a special offer.