Ink In The Fog
- Mobile Notary services designed to serve at your convenience - at your office, home, favorite coffee store, or even at the park.
- All documents signed, dated, and notarized within no more than 15 minutes.
- Serves: San Francisco, South San Francisco, and Daly City.
- Follows the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and California Department of Public Health regulations regarding the COVID-19 pandemic mitigation.
- Types of notarizations: Acknowledgments; Jurats, Proofs of Execution; Jurats; Copies of Certified Powers of Attorney; Oaths & Affirmations
- Types of documents: Advance Health Care Directives, Agreements, Affidavits, Consent for Minor Travel, Contracts, Deeds, Divorce Settlements, DMV Documents, Financial Documents, Investment Paperwork, Power of Attorney Documents, Personal Legal Documents, Passport Applications, Prenuptial Agreements, Settlements, Stipulations, Trusts and Trust Certifications, Visa Applications, VitalChek Applications
- Notarization requirements: Personal appearance; fully completed documents; valid driver's license or other current government-issued photo identification
- Price: The total cost of notarization includes a Travel Fee + $15 per signature. Please reach out to get a quote. Do you have more signatures for notarization?
Check my High Volume Signatures Discount offers!
High Volume Signatures Discount
6 - 9 signatures/ Flat fee: $80 (saves up to $55)
10 - 14 signatures/ Flat fee: $120 (saves up to $90)
15 - 20 signatures/ Flat fee: $170 (saves up to $130)
I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of California. I am not allowed to draft legal records, give advice on legal matters, including immigration, or charge a fee for those activities.